At Last… An Adjustable Mace that’s Affordable, Practical, and Fast to Load.
The Maverick Mace is a Simple Solution for Quickly and Easily Modifying Your Workout Load
- The Maverick Mace is adjustable in weight from 2.5kg to 30kg, allowing you to choose the perfect load for your workout.
- Every mace comes with a 0.5kg bamboo weight disk and collar allowing you to increase or decrease the weight as required.
- Built from sturdy bamboo with a silk varnish finish for a sleek and durable finish.
- The laser engraved logo adds a touch of style making it a unique and visually appealing addition to your home gym.
- The handle features knurling and a comfortable arc pommel allowing for a natural and comfortable grip, making it easier to hold the mace when using heavier loads.
Train Like a Warrior… Inspired by the Traditional Indian Gada
The Maverick Mace is an adjustable weight plate loaded bamboo mace inspired by the gada used by the Pehlwani wrestlers in India
It weighs 2.5 kg empty and comes with 1 x 0.5kg bamboo weight disk making the mace weigh 3kg in total, the grip lock collar is also included.
The mace can also be loaded with additional Olympic style weight plates and can weigh up to 30kg when fully loaded (Olympic style weight plates not included).
This make it a very practical, versatile and cost effective tool to have in your training arsenal.
The mace combines the traditional design of the Indian gada, with a beautiful bamboo timber finish and the practicality and cost effectiveness of using weight plates to increase the load to your desired load.
The Maverick Mace is made from bamboo because it’s strong, durable, and sustainable.
Bamboo is the Worlds fastest growing plant and grows 15 times faster than other lumbar like pine.
Bamboo is easy to grow, renewable and requires zero chemicals and pesticides.
It’s also incredibly strong and durable with;
- A higher tensile strength than many alloys of steel.
- A higher compressive strength than many mixtures of concrete.
- And, a higher strength-to-weight ratio than graphite.
Note: To keep the weight plates securely in place we recommend using one collar for every 8kg loaded onto the mace.
2kg-8kg = 1 collar
8kg-16kg = 2 collars
16kg-24 = 3 collars