BREATH BELT BENEFITS
- Prevent injury via tactile breath cues.
- Improve performance by enhancing diaphragmatic breathing.
- Switch on the psoas & QL muscles via tactile breath cues to stabilize the spine helping to reduce back pain.
- Increase lung capacity & allow your nervous system to maintain a relaxed state and regulate stress.
- Actively lengthen the abs, tight hip flexors, decompress the lumbar spine and correctly align the hips.
- Breathing better, deeper and fuller results in faster recovery between workouts.
- Train intra abdominal pressure – Encourage an unrestricted diaphragm, allowing the abdominals to maintain their elasticity.
- Keeps the hips balanced during pre and post operation or whilst in rehabilitation.
- Compresses and supports the sacroiliac joints, helping to relieve stress and instability whilst promoting neutral hip alignment for people with anterior pelvic tilt.