The steel club two handed mill is a sequence of movements combined to make one exercise. The best way to learn the mill is to break those movement down and piece it all together again.
- Begin in the guard position.
- Perform 2 reps of inside 180’s.
- Perform 2 reps of arm Cast.
- Put those two movements together, perform 2 reps of inside 180’s into arm cast.
- Now, after the arm cast, rotate the thoracic and hips and cast the club away from the body.
- Let the club swing a full 180 degree and pull it back into the guard.
Common Problems & Solutions
Error: Allowing the shoulders to round forward during the swing.
Correction: Keep the shoulders down and packed.