Want To Master Steel Club & Steel Mace Training in just 7-Days?
Click the button below to learn more.
The Steel Mace Figure 8 is an excellent exercise for developing wrist and grip strength and a fun movement to add to your workouts.
- Start with steel mace in the rack position with your feet positioned hip width apart.
- Reverse the grip on the top hand so that your thumb is pointing downwards whilst simultaneously releasing the grip on your bottom hand.
- Perform the single hand bottom metronome exercise and let the mace swing to the 3 o’clock position.
- Catch the mace with your empty hand and perform a 360.
- Repeat the movement going in the same direction, or stop in the rack position and go back the way you came and perform a figure 10-To-2.
Common Problems & Solutions
Error: Not reversing the grip on the top hand.
Correction. Ensure the thumb is pointing down.