Done-For-You Online Steel Club
& Steel Mace Workouts!
Master Steel Club & Steel Mace Training in just 7-Days!
The steel mace uppercut lunge is another great full body exercise. The upperbody is pushing and pulling simultaneously whilst the lower body is performing a lunge.
- Start with your hands in an overhand grip and your feet hip width apart.
- Rotate the mace head around the outside of the hip and lock out the arms, keep the chest proud and shoulders packed and retracted.
- Take a large step forward and simultaneously pull the mace handle back whilst you drive the mace head up in an uppercut action.
- Finish the movement in the lunge position with the mace handle close to the face. Ensure your front knee is going past the front toe.
- Drive down through the heel on the leading leg whilst you squeeze through the glutes, return to the standing position.
- Repeat the movement.
- Change grips so that both sides are worked equally.
Common Problems & Solutions
Error: Knee going past toe in the bottom lunge position. Correction: Fold the back knee to the floor and keep the torso as vertical as possible.