Battle Rope double wave split jacks are another challenging full body movement that taxes the cardiovascular system. This exercise is a high intensity movement so use short sets with frequent periods of rest.
- Grab the battle rope by the ends of the rope in a handshake grip, don’t grip the battling rope too tightly otherwise you’ll fatigue the forearm muscles.
- Begin the movement with your legs apart in the split stance position.
- Explosively drive your arms up to shoulder height, then quickly slam the rope towards the floor while simultaneously exploding the back foot forward and front foot backwards.
- Land the feet softly on the floor.
- Perform two waves for every split jack.
Common Problems Solutions
Error: Landing heavy after the jump.
Correction: Be like a spring and absorb the force, land softly.