The kettlebell goblet squat is a great exercise for the legs and core. You’ll not only build stronger legs, but you’ll also give your shoulders, arms and abs a great workout simply by holding the kettlebell in place.
- Hold the kettlebell by horns close to the body.
- Keep you elbows in and your shoulders packed down.
- Place your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart with your toes pointed slightly out.
- Brace the abdominal and back muscles.
- Initiate the squat by flexing from the knees and hips and actively pull yourself to the floor.
- Keep knees in line with toes and heels down throughout.
- Return to the standing position and concentrate on getting the hips forward and squeezing the glutes.