A very challenging compound kettlebell movement that will develop core stability, anti-rotational strength as well as working the chest, back, shoulders, triceps and biceps. Only attempt this exercise when you are comfortable holding the push up position and can engage the back muscles correctly when performing the single arm bent over row.
- Begin with the kettlebells shoulder width apart and hold the pushup position whilst holding the handles.
- The wider your feet, the more base of support you have. Widen you feet as needed.
- Keep the core tight, your glutes squeezed and wrists fixed throughout the movement.
- Push one kettlebell into the floor whilst rowing the opposite kettlebell. Keep the hips as square as possible.
- Lower the kettlebell back to the starting position.