Steel club 360 swings will work your core like nothing else, be sure to keep your abs braced and hips locked in and shoulders packed down throughout the movement.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Keep your core tight, and your quads and glutes activated.
- Begin with the club in the guard position.
- Cast the club away from the body at 45 degrees keeping your shoulders packed down.
- Let the club swing to the floor pulling the club laterally as it passes your legs, be sure to initiate the move from your core.
- Keep your eyes fixed on the club as the club swings in a 360 motion round the body.
Common Problems & Solutions
Error: Arching the lower back.
Correction: Some spinal extension is