When you’re comfortable with the Single Steel Club Rock-it, try the Double Steel Club Rock-it. Always learn club movements with one clubbell before moving onto two clubs. Use a light clubbell for the warm up or a heavier steel club as part your conditioning workout.
- Begin in the silverback position.
- Keep your arms locked out and your shoulders packed down.
- Keep your core braced and your spine neutral throughout the movement.
- Swing the clubs back and forth whilst absorbing the force into your hips.
- Exhale when the club is at the end of each swing.
- Inhale when the club is in motion.
Common Problems & Solutions
Error: Flaying the muzzle.
Correction: Keep the muzzle pointing towards the floor, the muzzle should never point towards the wall.