I like to do steel club swipes for high reps towards the end of my workout for metabolic conditioning. It combines the swing with the arm cast so hits a lot of muscles all at once.
- From the park position swing the clubs past the legs.
- Keep your chest up proud, your shoulders packed down and your spine neutral.
- Look straight ahead so that you’re neck is in alignment with your spine.
- Drive the hips forward hard so that the clubs rise to shoulder level.
- Let the clubs naturally drop towards you and hinge the hips once the clubs have passed the outside of your legs.
Common Problems & Solutions
Error: Hinging the hips too soon.
Correction: Only hinge once the clubs have passed the outside of your legs.