Done-For-You Online Steel Club
& Steel Mace Workouts!
Master Steel Club & Steel Mace Training in just 7-Days!
The fantastic thing about clubbells is their versatility; once you understand the fundamentals and can do the basics, there’s truly no end to the combination lifts you can put together with this fantastic training tool.
- Begin with the club in the older position.
- Execute the mill, transferring weight to the opposite foot as the club moves across the body.
- Maintain alignment and shift your weight without losing balance.
- Catch the club in the order position.
- Transition into a deep lunge with a forward-facing chest.
- Ensure knees track toes and engage glutes, driving through the heel.
- Return to the upright position from the lunge.
- Transition to a reverse lunge: shoulder down, paint down, elbow tucked, neutral wrist.
- Feet shoulder-width apart, toes pointing forward in the lunge.
- Perform the mill with full arm lock, shoulder down, and packed.
- Transfer weight to the back leg, casting the club across the body.
- Catch the club on the right-hand side.
- Step out with the left leg, keeping one leg straight and the other folded.
- De-accelerate the weight and return to the order position.
- Perform the reverse mill, casting the club away from the Center Line.
- Transfer weight in the opposite direction for balance.
- Perform another reverse mill before stepping back in.
- Continue alternating between mills and reverse mills.
- Try to get the elbow inside the knee if possible.