Done-For-You Steel Club & Steel Mace Workouts!
Master Club & Mace Training in just 7-Days!
The steel mace iron cross is an extremely demanding exercise that targets the shoulders, arms, and core. This movement is particularly challenging due to the leverage created by holding the mace far away from your body and to the side, placing you in a weakened position.
- Hold the mace close the mace head in front of the body with your thumb pointing down.
- Extend your arm to the side and lock out the arm keeping the shoulder packed down.
- Ensure your core is braced and quads and glutes are tight throughout.
- Bring the mace back towards the centreline and switch hands.
- Repeat the movement on the other side.
Common Problems & Solutions
Error: Not keeping the mace at shoulder height.
Correction: Regress the movement by reducing the load.