All of us want to look more youthful than our years as seen by the remarkable increase in cosmetic treatments for both genders and fads like Botox and collagen. But there’s a different way to stay youthful and it has absolutely nothing to do with excruciating surgery and injections. It is making use if the very effective tool of fitness and strength to feel and look much more youthful than your real age.

Gone are the days that only athletes, models and Hollywood celebrities worried about their aging and looks. There’s now a craze that concentrates on your fitness age rather than just how many candles in your birthday cake. Fitness age can be measured and determined by a few factors: body composition, muscle strength, endurance, aerobic capacity, balance and flexibility.

A lot of the top fitness experts think that 70% of one’s fitness age is at your control. Your medical history and your genes predetermine the other 30 %. For anyone that would like to feel and look years younger you can look at age 60 as the new age 40.

Fitness age can be measured and determined by a few factors: body composition, muscle strength, endurance, aerobic capacity, balance and flexibility.

Fitness age can be measured and determined by a few factors: body composition, muscle strength, endurance, aerobic capacity, balance and flexibility.

There’s so very little physical activity in our modern lifestyles, a lot of people do hardly anything else but just sit all day long. Unless of course you replace it with the right exercise, your body is deteriorating a lot faster that no amount of surgical or cosmetic treatments could maintain it.

Physical repair jobs might cover up what’s taking place on the outside of the body for a while, but major deterioration continues to be happening internally if a proper workout program isn’t being carried out. With no strenuous movement, it is impossible for the stimulation of the youth hormones, which are the body’s way of staying healthy and strong.

You will be able to definitely observe how hard it might be to help keep looking younger externally with all of this happening inside. If you want to maintain your youthful vigor, you will have to maintain your muscles toned and strong as there’s hardly any other way to get a lean, firm, shaped body. And there’s just one true way to keep bones and muscles strong, which is by using weight training exercise.

If you’re over 35 and it’s new to you, it’s crucial that you seek the assistance of a fitness professional that will help you design your program and show you proper workout technique. This program should be extreme enough for this to function effectively. You shouldn’t be deceived into believing that taking a walk will have anti-aging effects because it will not. It’s just lacking the intensity to complete the job. Yes, it is always good if it was that simple, but walking isn’t a proper workout program rather than is going to be.

Here’s an article from The New York Times:

What’s Your ‘Fitness Age’?

[quote style=”boxed”]Trying to quantify your aerobic fitness is a daunting task. It usually requires access to an exercise-physiology lab. But researchers at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology in Trondheim have developed a remarkably low-tech means of precisely assessing aerobic fitness and estimating your “fitness age,” or how well your body functions physically, relative to how well it should work, given your age.[/quote]

Read more

Maintaining your strength and levels of fitness while you age is not only about keeping your appearance. It’s also about maintaining your quality of life so that you can continue to be independent and revel in life right all through your life. The sooner we start planning for those years, the greater we are able to lessen their effect on us.

At Dangerously Fit boot camp, we can help you get in shape and stay fit in no time. Register with us and avail of our special offer for only $1 One Week Trial. Click here to know more.

You are here: