The double kettlebell shoulder press is a very effective upper body strengthening exercise that works the shoulders through a good range of motion and increases shoulder stability.
- Start with the kettlebells in a strong ‘double racked’ position with the feet well grounded.
- Press the kettlebells up vertically, keep the forearm vertical and the wrist fixed throughout.
- Straighten the arms with the palms of the hand facing forwards.
- Stabilise the shoulders and contract the triceps so the arm is straight.
- Lower the kettlebells under control and pull them back into the ‘racked’ position.