The steel mace 360 is to macebell training what the swing is to kettlebell training. If you want to the master macebell, master the 360. The 360 will teach the loose / tight action during the swing and will teach you how to control and stabilize the mace through dynamic movements.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Start in the rack position with your hands close to your naval.
- The hand on top goes over the opposite shoulder. For example; if you push the mace head over your left shoulder make sure your right hand is gripping on top.
- During the back swing keep your grip loose (just tight enough to hold the mace) and let your triceps go into full flexion so that your elbows are pointing upwards and your hands are behind your head.
- The mace should remain close to the body at all times.
- Pull the mace over the opposite shoulder at the end of the back swing.