The steel mace alternating bayonet strike squat works the same as the bayonet strike squat except you’ll switch hands at the top.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Keep your spine neutral throughout the movement.
- Grip the mace with two hands, with one hand at the end of the handle and the other close to the mace head.
- Pull yourself into a squat whilst drawing the mace backwards.
- Powerfully thrust the mace forward, allowing the other hand to slide up the mace whilst stepping back into a half reverse lunge.
- Return to the starting position.
- Switch hands and repeat movement.