Again, the steel mace offset bent over row will feel very different to a normal bent over row. If you feel comfortable with this exercise try using a narrower grip at the end of the handle to increase the leverage.
- Stand with your feet hip width apart.
- Keep your spine neutral.
- Hold the macebell shoulder width apart with an under/under grip.
- Pull the macebell towards the naval whilst retracting the shoulder blades.
- Keep your chest up and shoulders back and down.
- Lower the macebell under control back to the starting position.