The steel mace bull whip into mill combines both the bull whip and milling, this is a fun exercise to perform and will build grip strength like nothing else.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart in a boxers stance.
- Hinge the hips and initiate the movement with a swing.
- Drive your hips forward and let the mace swing upwards.
- Rotate your arm around your head (like a single arm halo) with the mace head pointing downwards.
- Once you have completed a full rotation around your head cast the mace away back into a swing.
- Then, perform a lateral swing across the front of the body.
- When you reach the top of the back swing flex your elbow and point the the macehead towards your ‘back pocket’.
- When your elbow reaches full flexion, rotate your thoracic spine and cast the mace away from the body.