The steel club L Press will really test your stability and co-ordination, try not to rush through the movement, press the clubs in a controlled manner.
- Begin in the order position with two clubs.
- Keep your core braced throughout the movement.
- Ensure your shoulders stay packed down.
- Press one club overhead while you simultaneously press the other club forward.
- Pause at the end of the movement and draw the clubs back to the order position.
- Swap sides and repeat.
Common Problems & Solutions
Error: Not having full control of the clubs.
Correction: Choke up if you need to.