The steel club torch press is harder than it looks because the leverage disadvantage of the clubbell, plus the club is held far away from your body and centre of mass.
- Begin in the guard position.
- Keep your core braced throughout the movement.
- Ensure your shoulder stays packed down.
- Press the club forward and upward as if your screwing it into the ceiling.
- Pause at the end of the movement and activate the lat and draw the club back to the order position.
Common Problems & Solutions
Error: Not having full control of the club.
Correction: Choke up on the club.